SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free worldwide shipping with a minimum purchase required based on your country of delivery. Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page for more info.
2. Can I change the shipping address of an order previously placed? / I accidentally provided the incorrect shipping address, how do I change it?
We are only able to change shipping addresses for orders that have not been prepared for shipping. If your order has not been processed and the new delivery address is within the same country, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID, full name and correct shipping information. If you already received your shipment confirmation email, we are not able to make changes to the shipping address.
If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, our Customer Care team will contact you for a change of address or refund.
3. I want to return my products. How can I do that?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will be happy to accept your return for unused, and originally packed products within 14 days from the date your order was delivered, subject to the rules below:
1. Goods must be in their original condition; complete, unused, and undamaged. Please ensure the original product packaging is not damaged as this is a component of the original product. We are not able to accept returns where the product packaging is used for shipping.
2. When returning a set, we require all contents from the original set to be sent back. Incomplete sets will not be
eligible for a refund.
3. Please mark the parcel with "RETURN" and attach the invoice to the outside of the parcel. This is required for customs processing and will ensure that your return arrives to us without delay. Please contact our team if you have any questions or need assistance with your return.
4. Kindly note that the purchaser is responsible for the return shipping charges. We recommend obtaining tracking or delivery information when returning items. Should a parcel get lost along the way we will not be able to process a return without the respective tracking number.
5. All items are inspected on return to our warehouse. A refund will be processed for items that are still in their unused, original condition and include all original packaging. Due to hygenic reasons, we are unable to accept tested or used products. If an item is returned to us damaged we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you.
6. Refunds are provided for the cost of the products and will not include a refund of the shipping costs (if applicable).
7. Refunds will be processed within 7 days and will be issued to the payment method selected at the time of order.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our Customer Care team before sending your return.
Please send your return to the following address:
4. Can I change the items in an order I placed?
Once an order is placed, we are unable to change, add, or remove items within the order. If you prefer to cancel the order and a place a new one with the updated items, please let our Customer Care team know as soon as possible to see if your order is eligible to be canceled. If you have already received a shipment confirmation email, we are not able to make changes to the order.
5. I paid for DHL, so why is my parcel with my local postal service?
We use DHL Premium Parcel as our shipping provider. This means DHL will deliver the parcel to your country, which will then be processed through customs, and may be handed over to the local postal service.
6. How do I find my tracking information?
We will email you as soon as your order is ready to ship. The shipping confirmation email will contain a tracking link for your order. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking link in the email to be activated.
For shipments outside of the EU, it may take up to 14 days for tracking information to be updated due to customs processing. Please contact your local customs authorities for questions or information on the customs process.
For any other assistance, please email our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
7. How do I find my domestic match code?
Once your package is delivered to your local postal service, please refer to your original DHL tracking link, which will be automatically updated with your domestic match code. Kindly also note that the link should be viewed on a desktop and not on a mobile device in order for the domestic match code to be visible.
8. My shipment is damaged or missing content. What should I do?
Before accepting delivery, we highly recommend inspecting your package to ensure there are no signs of damage. If the parcel appears damaged in such a way that the contents could have also been damaged, we recommend you decline the delivery.
Please make sure that your order was delivered in full and all items are included in the parcel. In case any damage or loss is detected after delivery of the parcel, please contact our Customer Care Team immediately.
To process your request, please send us photos of the parcel, the invoice, and all contents. Additionally, we ask you to bring the parcel to a DHL branch or local post office (according to the carrier that delivered your parcel) in order to file a damage claim.
ORDERS & PAYMENT
9. Can I pay with credit card?
We accept credit card payment for selected countries. Please check our Shipping and Delivery page to see if this payment method is available for your country.
10. What is Prepayment?
Prepayment requires a SEPA bank transfer to the account information provided in the order confirmation email. Kindly refer to your bank for more information regarding the transfer process.
11. How do I cancel my order?
It may be possible to cancel your order within a short time period after placing your order. This only applies to orders that have not been prepared for shipping. To cancel your order, please send us an email with the below information as well as your Order ID and our team will do everything possible to cancel your order.
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
If you have already received a shipping confirmation email, we are unable to cancel your order.
12. Can you mark my international order lower than the stated value/and or a gift?
We are unable to mark orders with a reduced value. As required by law, all orders will show their full value on your shipment’s customs form. Declaring that a paid order is a gift/reduced value in order to avoid import duties is a violation of international trade law. Customers are responsible for any taxes or tarries levied upon their purchase by their local customs office. Kindly contact your local customs authority for more information.
13. I received my tracking number, but why does it say “not found“?
Please allow 24 hours for your tracking number to update once you have received it by email. If it has been more than 24 hours, kindly contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
14. I have not received a shipping confirmation.
Please allow a minimum of 3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for orders to be processed and for a shipping confirmation email to be sent. If it has been more than 3 business days, kindly contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com for assistance.
15. My parcel is late. What do I do now?
The estimated shipping for each country can be found on our web shop via this link.
Please note that all estimations are provided as business days, excluding weekends and bank holidays. For shipments outside the EU, please note that additional delays may occur due to customs. If this occurs, kindly contact your local customs authority for more information.
16. I forgot my password! What now?
17. Where do I find the ingredients of a product?
You can find a full ingredient list in the product description under the “Packaging/Content” tab.
18. My desired product is out of stock.
If a product is currently unavailable for purchase on our website, please enter your email address in the “Notify Me” window next to the product and confirm it. We will inform you as soon as the product is back in stock.
19. Which stores offer ZOEVA products?
Kindly contact our Customer Care Team to receive further information about our international ZOEVA retailers.
20. Does ZOEVA offer vegan products?
ZOEVA offers a wide selection of vegan makeup brushes and color cosmetics. We are working on improving our assortment to include all vegan brushes and cosmetics.
Vegan products on our site will be marked as vegan for your convenience.
Please contact our Customer Care team if you have any specific questions and we will be more than happy to help!
21. Does ZOEVA test on animals?
ZOEVA does not conduct or condone testing on animals, nor do we ask anyone to do this on our behalf. We are committed to providing high-quality products that are cruelty-free. While some of our natural hair brushes are made from animal hair and some of our color cosmetics are not vegan, no animals are ever harmed during the manufacturing process.
22. What animal hair is used for the brushes?
The natural hairs of ZOEVA brushes are collected from goat hair, which is gently combed or shaved. No animals are harmed during this process.
23. What is the difference between the black and white brush hair?
ZOEVA white “Luxe“ brushes are crafted with a natural synthetic hair blend. All other brushes are made of pure synthetic hairs.
24. What materials are used for the brushes?
ZOEVA brushes are:
Handmade with premium components.
Durable with wooden handles that are coated with 6 layers of lacquer.
Secure, thanks to crimped brass ferrules.
Made with the finest natural-synthetic hair blend or pure synthetic hair to be the perfect partner to help you achieve your desired look.
25. How can I clean my brushes?
Although all your brushes need a deep and intense cleaning regularly – at least every ten days – brushes for cream and liquid products such as foundation or concealer should be spot cleaned more often in order to keep them sanitized and avoid irritated skin or breakouts.
First, run the brush tip under lukewarm water. To avoid water getting into the handle, make sure that the hair points downwards at all times. Next, dispense a small amount of either a professional brush soap or a mild hair shampoo into the palm of your hand. Particularly natural hair needs careful cleaning – treat it like your own hair and pamper it with a drop of conditioner as an extra treatment for marvelously soft brushes.
Next, swirl the brush hair into the cleanser with circular movements until it works up a rich lather. Avoid pushing the brush to hard into your palm as this will destroy the shape of the hair.
Rinse the brush head thoroughly under lukewarm running water again. Then carefully squeeze the excess water out of the brush, pulling it in between your thumb and index finger. Repeat the cleansing process until the water runs entirely clear.
After washing, dry off the brush hair by swirling it gently in a cloth or towel and shape the hair back to its original silhouette as you go. Lay the brush flat to dry.
Bear in mind that your brushes will need a few hours to dry after a deep cleaning. Thus, we recommend washing them in the evening and letting them dry overnight.
26. Why is my ZOEVA brush shedding?
It is natural for our handset brushes to lightly shed. To minimize this, gently wash your brushes. If the issues persist after several washes, kindly contact our Customer Care team with your full name, Order ID, and photos of the brush at firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. How are your products tested?
The ingredients and textures used are in accordance with the current Cosmetics Directive and have undergone toxicological and safety evaluative testing to ensure product safety. Furthermore, we are committed to providing high-quality products that are never tested on animals.
28. Where are your products made?
Every brush is traditionally handmade in the PRC by specially-skilled brush masters. ZOEVA makeup products are made in Europe.
29. May I become an official reseller of your products?
30. I would like to report a website error.
Please let us know if you experience any difficulties on our website at email@example.com
31. Do you offer a makeup artist program or discount?
At the moment, we do not have a makeup artist program or discount. However, we do encourage you to kindly sign up for our newsletter for any updates.
32. I have a YouTube channel and would love to feature your products!
We are always looking for new bloggers to support on a product basis only. Kindly email our Blogger Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
33. How do I unsubscribe to the newsletter?
The link titled ‘unsubscribe’ may be found at the bottom of the newsletter.
34. What are ZOEVA's contact email addresses?